Wednesday 6 March 2013

10 Very Nice Things With ... Sabra

Throughout the year Vegas Agencies is home to an alternating group of fashion hungry interns eager to learn and of course gaze over our gorgeous brands. Here our lovely intern Sabra spills on 10 everyday things she finds very nice.

1. Puppies, ah so so so cute! Give me the angriest person in the world, i'll hand them a puppy and bam that frown gets turned upside down in an instint. The world's greatest anti-depressant !
2. Flowers, the simpliest of gifts for all occasions. I love having fresh flowers in my house, they look stunning and smell amazing. If I only I could make them live longer !
3. Reading, I love a good book and my Vogue's even more.
4. Music, 3pm-itis is right about due to hit the office.... oop don't worry Push It by Salt and Pepper just started playing on the Vegas speakers, 3pm-itis has vanished along with me as I running-man it out of the copyroom and into the showroom. Instant mood changer.
5. Christmas, you know the saying 'like a little kid on Christmas morning' ? Well it needs to be changed to 'like a Sabra on Christmas morning'. There are no words to accuratley encompas my love for Christmas.
6. Clothes, so very very nice.
7. Chocolate, see above. YUM!
8. My loved ones, there's a high chance I have the greatest family and friends out there and I love them all to the moon and back.
9. Baking, love a good session in the kitchen. Mainly baking naughty treats like coconut and blueberry muffins - although, blueberries are a fruit so surely that's at least a little healthy, right ?
10. Ryan Gosling, I mean come on the guy is practcally a God.













Images via:
Youthfreedom
RyanGosing101